- Leatherette seat covers with synthetic on the sides:
Leatherette (aka “Vegan Leather”) is a form of artificial leather, made by covering a fabric base with polyvinyl chloride which is tough and has the look and feel of genuine leather.
- You are getting full set seat covers: one for the driver’s side, one for the front passenger’s side, and for the back seats as well- Headrest covers included.
- These seat covers cover the whole seat, not only the front surface but the back as well. This is the only difference between this product and this product.
Therefore the installation may be a little bit more difficult.
- For some vehicle models, you may have to remove the rear seats in order to install these seat covers.
- They are made to fit perfectly on MERCEDES‘s seats.
- These seat covers are placed over the original seat upholstery. You should not remove the original upholstery. If you have placed additional seat covers, it is better to remove them.
- Sometimes the colors may vary due to different cameras or computer monitors.
- These materials & colors are generally not OEM.
- Airbags: These seat covers allow the airbags to deploy freely.
- No Professional Installation Required: (EASY FIX SYSTEM)
These seat covers are designed to be easily installed, no tools are needed. These can be installed in minutes. They are also easily removed.
- It is washable but only by using lukewarm water.
- Highly Durable – Sponge/Foam Padding.
Anna Salengu –
I would like to point out the excellent customer service. There was a delay in the shipment, most probably due to the coronavirus thing, but apart from the tracking number, Nelly from customer service replied to all my e-mails and updated me constantly. Not to mention that the cover was more than worth the wait. Thanks again