This is a listing for the rear seat covers only!
For the front seat covers, click here.
And for the full set, click here.
- Leatherette seat covers with synthetic on the sides:
Leatherette (aka “Vegan Leather”) is a form of artificial leather, made by covering a fabric base with polyvinyl chloride which is tough and has the look and feel of genuine leather.
- You are getting rear seat covers: only for the back seats – Headrest covers included.
- These seat covers cover the whole seat, not only the front surface but the back as well.
Therefore the installation maybe a little bit more difficult.
- For some vehicle models, you may have to remove the rear seats in order to install these seat cover.
- They are made to fit perfectly on Ford‘s seats.
- These seat covers are placed over the original seat upholstery. You should not remove the original upholstery. If you have placed additional seat covers, it is better to remove them.
- Sometimes the colors may vary due to different cameras or computer monitors.
- These materials & colors are generally not OEM.
- Airbags: These seat covers allow the airbags to deploy freely.
- No Professional Installation Required: (EASY FIX SYSTEM)
These seat covers are designed to be installed without using any tools. These can be installed in minutes. They are also easily removed.
- These seat covers cover whole the front surface of the seats and the upper place of the rear surface for easy installation.
- It is washable but only by using lukewarm water.
- Highly Durable – Sponge/Foam Padding.