- Leatherette is a form of artificial leather, made by covering a fabric base with polyvinyl chloride which is tough and has the look and feel of genuine leather.
- Leatherette seat covers with synthetic on the sides.
- You are getting two seat covers: one for the driver’s side and one for the front passenger’s side – Headrest covers included.
- They are made to fit perfectly on JEEP‘s seats.
- These seat covers are placed over the original seat upholstery. You should not remove the original upholstery. If you have placed additional seat covers, it is better to remove them.
- Sometimes the colors may vary due to different cameras or computer monitors.
- These materials & colors are generally not OEM.
- Airbags: These seat covers allow the airbags to deploy freely.
- No Professional Installation Required: (EASY FIX SYSTEM)
These seat covers are designed to be easily installed, no tools needed. These can be installed in minutes. They are also easily removed.
- These seat covers cover whole the front surface of the seats and the upper place of the rear surface for easy installation.
- It is washable but only by using lukewarm water.
- Highly Durable – Sponge/Foam Padding.